our beautiful family

our beautiful family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twas the day before Christmas, and all through our home,
The feeling that we were feeling, was that of being alone.
Our hearts are now broken, because you are not here,
Our hearts are very heavy, we shed a lot of tears.
Our doggies are near us , because we are sad,
They think the world of us, We are their Mom and Dad.
They know that we grieve for you, each and every day
They know that we miss you , each and every way.
Then one night while we were asleep,
The doggies heard a noise, a little more than a peep.
We woke right up, and as you grabbed my hand,
We could not believe what we were seeing, right there you did stand.
A smiling you, all perfect in Gods light,
Such a beautiful spirit , we are seeing tonight.
Our heavenly child , came to visit us you see,
To show us how amazing, heaven can be.
You started to speak, and out of your mouth these words did come,
I love you Mom & Dad, and I love what you’ve overcome.
Your sadness for me, will always be there
It may not be as bad, it may be a little easier to bare.
I know that you both miss me, your love for me is so great,
I am always with you in your heart, I am just inside heavens gate.
So the next time you are sad, or having a day that is blue,
Just speak my name and think of me, because you know that I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment