our beautiful family

our beautiful family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

To my beautiful wife....this is our journey ....this is our life. Our journey started, so very long ago,.....a journey with highs , a journey with lows. We were very young, but so in love you see,..I got down on my knees , and asked you to... marry me. When you said yes, I knew that we would become one,....our happiness got better, when you gave me a son. A special boy, my best friend too,...a mommas boy,.your sonshine to you. After some years , we were blessed with another birth,..the Lord smiled upon us and said too pure for earth. That broke our heart, the pain that we felt,...we had to continue,..and playout the hand we were delt. The years would pass , the earth would still twirl,.....then one day,..we were blessed with a girl. How sweet and precious, this child is to be,...how fitting the name,..our beautiful Tiffany.
Years go by, what fun times we had....a very true blessing, an honnor to be their Dad. Sicknesses came and went, and some we could not fix,...our heart was torn again,..in 1996. Our other precious boy. went home to God too, how horrible the... feeling , when your heart is ripped in two. Our beautiful Tiffany , would help us through our grief, losing child number 2, was way beyond belief. The three of us continued, through this life that God has planned,...we were still here, the boys were holding Gods hand. Years passed by , and things were going great,....sickness came again, in 2008. Tiffany was getting ready to be with God too,..losing our last child ,..what are we to do. We continue to mourn, for all three children now,.I wish we knew what to do,.I wish we knew how.

As we both say,...its you and me kid.. we look back at the memories, we look back at what we did. Our future is so uncertain. but one thing is true,...God is always with us,..our children are too

No comments:

Post a Comment