our beautiful family

our beautiful family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jerry Jrs Birthday...November 21st

On this day, 29 years ago,...the good Lord blessed us with a son, a son that we would come to love and know. His name would be the same as mine, a name that he would take,.. his name would be Jerry, he would surely become my name sake. That... little bundle, I was so affraid to hold,.."you really won't break him" Momma often told. I drove home that night, beeping my horn so loud,..How happy I was , how very,very proud. People thought I was crazy, people thought I was high,..just smiling and shouting as they all drove by. High indeed I was, High with happiness you see,...So glad to have you, Gods blessing of you to me. Happy Birthday my son, I wish you only the best,..I will ALWAYS love you, I will never love you less.

No comments:

Post a Comment